- Do you have Tin Can content published from Articulate or Captivate?
- Do you love the simplicity of WordPress?
- Do you want to load your Tin Can content on WordPress in three easy steps?
- Do you want to track eLearning progress of your users?
- Are you looking for a simple and secure way to host your content?
It’s as simple as 1-2-3:
1. Generate a TinCan Content (using your tools)
2. Upload using xAPI Content Uploader.
3. Use your xAPI page or, add the shortcode to your WordPress page, post or custom post type using shortcode or metabox.
Requirement: You will need a Learning Record Store like GrassBlade LRS, if you are using Tin Can (xAPI) content.
- Articulate Storyline
- Lectora Inspire
- iSpring Pro
- DominKnow Claro
- Articulate Studio
- and more
Both TinCan and Non-TinCan packages are supported for most of the Authoring Tools. You would need an LRS for Tin Can content.
- View Demo 1 (Golf Prototype)
- View Demo 2 (Articulate)
- Download Experience API Spec V1.0 (PDF)
- Try Before You Buy
You can test your content on our demo installation.
Next Software Solutions is among the early adopters as well as contributors to the development of Tin Can API (aka Experience API).
- Launch your Experience API (aka.Tin Can API) content
- Track progress and completion on your favorite LRS.
- One Click Upload using xAPI Content Manager.
- Video Tracking: Track access, integration and completion of YouTube and Vimeo videos.
- Integrates with H5P
- Direct Upload from Dropbox
- Tin Can Statement Viewer
- Track Page Views. GrassBlade sends statements to LRS.
- Configure the LRS Settings globally or on each piece of content.
- GrassBlade LRS SSO.
- Completion Tracking when used with LearnDash and GrassBlade LRS.
- Content Security, now even static files are inaccessible without login.
- WordPress + GrassBlade + An LRS = The NextGen LMS
- Launch the content inside the page, or a new window, or a lightbox.
- Configure the height and width globally or on each piece of content.
- Tested with Articulate Storyline TinCan Package, and several others, see the list below.
- Shortcodes to get and set State API Values. You can create a RESUME feature for your User’s web/course browsing experience.
- FREE Support for a domain for 1 year.
- FREE Updates for a domain for 1 year.
LearnDash integration of GrassBlade enables Tin Can features in LearnDash LMS. You can track page views as well as attempts and completions of lessons and courses on your LRS using GrassBlade. GrassBlade LearnDash integrations is shipped as part of GrassBlade xAPI Companion.
You can track scores, pass/fail, attempts and completions of quizzes built using Quiz Addon of Gravity Forms. All the these tracking information is sent to your LRS using xAPI Capabilities of GrassBlade. (
$49 $29, Use Coupon: 29Gravity) GrassBlade Gravity Forms integrations is shipped as a separate add-on of GrassBlade xAPI Companion.