Our GrassBlade LRS fully supports LearnDash LMS, you can integrate it with LearnDash Groups, you can follow the steps below to set it up properly.
LearnDash Groups Import:
- LearnDash Groups are automatically imported to GrassBlade LRS, whenever you visit the GrassBlade LRS > Groups page
- Based on your suggestion we might be able to do it more frequently based on Cron Jobs or other events.
- You need to configure WordPress credentials in GrassBlade LRS > Configure > Integration > WordPress.
- This will allow the LRS to pull the group-related information. If it doesn’t work, you need to make sure the XML-RPC module for PHP is installed and enabled on your server.
Filter By Groups
You can filter reports by specific Groups.
Group Leader Access
- Go to Managers > Add New to create a User/Manager
- Select role: User
- Email ID: Same as LearnDash group leader.
- Permission: View Group Data (option will appear after SUBMIT button click.)
Now, this User will have access to only data from users of this Group. Please test to confirm.