Follow this step by step guide to learn how to award a point for GrassBlade xAPI Companion content?
- GrassBlade xAPI Companion
- GamiPress for GrassBlade
- GamiPress (Tutorials)
- GrassBlade Cloud LRS or (Installable GrassBlade LRS)
Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
Install all the plugins and connect GrassBlade xAPI Companion with GrassBlade LRS.
Create point types for xAPI Content
Go to GamiPress >> Point Types and click Add New.
Learn More: How to use GamiPress?
Enter your Point Types Data in the top fields.
Go to Automatic Points Awards and click Add New Points Award.
Click on the dropdown next to “When”, and search for “GrassBlade xAPI Companion“.
This plugin adds the following events related to xAPI Content completions:
- Completed any xAPI Content.
- Completed a specific xAPI Content.
- Failed any xAPI Content.
- Failed a specific xAPI Content.
- Completed xAPI Content with a minimum percentage (scoring above a certain percentage).
- Completed a specific xAPI Content with a minimum percentage (scoring above a certain percentage).
- Completed xAPI Content with a maximum percentage (scoring below a certain percentage).
- Completed a specific xAPI Content with a maximum percentage (scoring below a certain percentage).
- Completed xAPI Content scoring within a percentage range.
- Completed a specific xAPI Content scoring within a percentage range.
Now, select an event and fill all the necessary details.
Click Save All Points Award to save and hit Publish button.
You have successfully created a point for xAPI Content. As per the above settings, it will issue points as a reward to all users when they complete their first xAPI Content.
Similarly, you can create points or other rewards with GamiPress for GrassBlade xAPI Companion.
If you’re facing any issues with this integration, feel free to contact us.